- lostSB [offline], bycatch loss analysis tools for seabirds interacting with longline fisheries.
- konez, k-aggregated count data regression with covariates and random effects.
- kodonz, a comprehensive codon analysis toolkit.
- COVID-19, evaluating new evidence in the early dynamics of the novel coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak in Wuhan, China with real time domestic traffic and potential asymptomatic transmissions (data and code).
- Webinar resources for "Out of sight, out of notebook: Seabird bycatch loss in pelagic longline fisheries" kindly hosted by Tracy Gill as one of OneNOAA Science Seminars on July 15th, 2020, and "Estimating seabird bycatch loss in pelagic longline fisheries" kindly hosted by Dr. Mridula Srinivasan from the Protected Resources and Biodiversity Division of NOAA Fisheries Southeast Fisheries Science Center on Sep 2nd, 2020.
I am always currious about how people name their projects. Curiously, the names of my R packages (konez and kodonz) all start with a 'k' and end with a 'z'. Maybe it is related to how my name is pronounced, maybe not.